The UK Metropolitan Police have published the first Cyber Scams Book/eBook. The book has been elaborate to help UK businesses to act the necessary measures to protect the companies/personal information and customers against cyber criminals and Protect the data information from the hacker to reduce the risk being a victim. Read more
- How to Setup Postfix/DKIM/SPF on Ubuntu with or without Plesk Onyx
- How to setup DKIM/SPF/DMARC in Ubuntu with Plesk Onyx
- How to setup SPF (Sender Policy Framework)
- How to setup DMARC and Benefits
- Generate a public and private key from OpenSSL (if require)
- How to install/setup dkim in cPanel
- Server Speedtest from command
- User unknown in virtual alias table
For DKIM Checker: Read more
For 10 years, Microsoft has been studying and analysing the threat landscape of exploits, vulnerabilities and malware. We’ve used data gathered from more than 600 million computers worldwide to develop one of the most complete security data sets in the world.
Our year-round research is then collected and published in The Microsoft Security Intelligence Report, a globally accredited, 160-page report that comprehensively addresses the security landscape. This year, in an effort to drive awareness of key insights and trends, we’ve also developed A Quick Guide to the Most Important Insights in Security, an abridged, to-the-point resource that readers can use to learn the important factors in the complex matrix of Cybersecurity. Read more
As you are all aware of the new ransomware has been used in the massive hacking attack, affecting tens of thousands of computers worldwide.
If any of the staff/User receive any suspicious emails and if you are not sure, please do not open any attachment files. Just forward it to your Admin for further investigation.
How to identify suspicious email:
Method 1- QNAP/NAS Setup
- Login to your QNAP/NAS and make sure the following Apps are installed:
- Make sure your QNAP/NAS is reachable on the internet under the domain you want to get a certificate for on port 80 or 443.
- Create a folder to store qnap-letsencrypt in under